Lincoln Plaza Residences, at the gateway to Bostons Leather District, overlooking the Rose Kennedy Greenway and the new Chinatown Park, will consist of eighty-five residences and eight commercial units in two buildings, The Lincoln and The Essex. Lincoln Plaza Condo in Boston The Lincoln Building is a Renaissance Revival mercantile structure designed by the noted architect Willard T. Sears and built in 1894. Sears also designed the New Old South Church in the Back Bay, and the home of Isabella Stewart Gardner in the Fenway, now a museum. The Lincoln building is bounded on the north by Essex Street, on the west by Lincoln Street, and on the south by Tufts Street. The Street level and the basement will house 5 commercial units. The residences will be located on floors two through six. The main residence entrance will be at 70 Lincoln Street. Each floor will have ten residences; one studio, five one-bedrooms, and four two-bedrooms. Ceiling height on all floors will be approximately nine feet, ten and three-quarter inches in the living rooms and bedrooms. The Lincoln Building has two elevators.