Assembly Row, a Casino in Everett, and an ever-gentrifying Sullivan Square / East Somerville has finally led to the renovation of the cool factory & warehouse buildings along the rotary. The latest is the Spice Street Lofts , which will be ready for occupancy on Sept 1st, 2015. Here's the details:
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bath with double sink
- All new heating gas systems and Central air
- Free laundry on every floor
- Pets allowed with landlord approval
- Kitchens offer stainless steel appliances, granite counters, maple cabinets
- Open concept living and kitchen areas with tons of light
- There's a parking lot privately owned by a parking company across the street. It's $5 a day or $150 per month. but parking is an option. Free Street parking by Charlestown permit.
- Professionally managed building
Director of Boston Lofts
Spice Lofts in Boston, boasting bright & open floor plans, all new fits and finishes
Fully Appointed Kitchen at Spice Lofts - Sullivan Square, Charlestown
Wonderfully Cozy Bedroom at Spice Lofts - Boston's Newest converted loft spaces for rent.